We observe the highest standards of Health, Safety, Environment and Community Relations (HSEC) performance and codes of practice including:
- Providing and maintaining healthy and safe work areas, and safe plant and equipment through a proactive approach to identification of workplace hazards, and assessment and control of risk.
- Providing safe terms of work to minimise the risk of injury to personnel and damage to the environment.
- Seeking continuous improvement in safety, health and environment performance through ongoing monitoring, auditing and review of its HSEC terms.
- Implementing programmes, which minimise waste, conserve resources and protect the environment.
- Complying with all relevant legislative requirements including regulations. Standards and codes of practice, and where appropriate legislative requirements do not exist, implement standards that reflect Titan Drilling Internationals commitment to safety, health and environment.
- Maintaining a consultative approach involving employees and client companies in the improvement of safety, health and environmental performance.
- Providing appropriate and adequate supervision, and information, instruction and training to employees so they are able to carry out their roles safely and in a manner consistent with Titan Drilling International standards.
- Communicating with employees on occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Ensuring that all employees and site visitors are informed of and understand their obligations in respect of this policy.